Job description / Role
Primary EAL Teacher (Female) - Saudi Arabia
m2r Education is working with a well-known British International curriculum school in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. They require a Female Primary EAL Teacher to start ASAP.
This International School focuses on The National Curriculum of England and is a newly built Primary School which opened in September 2018 with academic years starting from KG all the way up to Year 6.
• To develop and enhance the professional practice of staff
• To raise standards of student progress and achievement
• To develop and implement a robust curriculum
• Support student learning and behavior
• Work effectively with parents
• Oversee administrative tasks within and across the department
• Actively participate as a member of the School leadership team
• Plan and deliver lessons when required
• From 9,000 – 14,000SAR a month TAX FREE (£1950 - £3100 / ZAR35000 - 55000) depending on experience.
• 2-year contract
• Accommodation is provided by the school (fully furnished)
• Medical insurance is provided
• Annual Flights
• Visa cost is reimbursed upon arrival at the school
• Transport is provided to and from work
• Plenty of opportunities for training and development
• A current DBS and 2 references are required
• Sept '19 Start Date
SAR 9,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: From 9,000 – 14,000SAR a month TAX FREE (£1950 - £3100) including accommodation, flights and more.
Qualifications / Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree, preferably BEd
• Must have a teaching qualification if no BEd (PGCE/QTS or equivalent)
• Minimum of 2 years EAL teaching experience at primary level
• Native English Speakers (due to visas available we can only accept applications from British and South African nationals at present)
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.