Job description / Role
m2r Education are working with this Saudi based education company who have recently opened a brand new preparatory school in Riyadh and need staff to join in August.
It has a footprint of 2700 sq mtrs and boasts excellent facilities (below).
The school can cater for up to 300 children between 0 - 9 yrs old and delivers the English national curriculum. It has first class facilities including:
- Full nursery and pre-school offering EYFS (ages 4 months - 5 years)
- Primary level classrooms (Yr1 - Yr4)
- Fully equipped Library
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- Outdoor play areas
- Aquatics center
- STEM learning labs
- Visual arts rooms
- Performing arts studios (dance, music, theater etc.)
- Fully equipped multi-resources room with a built in stage.
USD 3,000 to 3,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: housing, transportation allowance, return flights, visa
- B.Ed or M.Ed. required, newly qualified teachers will be considered!
- Applications welcome from UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, US, South Africa
- Single status visas
- c. £30-35k ($37k-$43k) TAX FREE + housing provided & transportation allowance
- Medical insurance
- Visa (single status)
- Return flights
- 1yr renewable contracts
- NOTE - Housing will be provided and the allowance will deducted at source. This will be c. 10 minutes from the preparatory school.
- A current DBS and 2 references are required
August 2020 Start Date
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Primary Homeroom Teacher - Immediate Joining
Beaconhouse School System