Job description / Role
You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining geological standards especially on local scale exploration, sampling practices as well as value-based ore control and management.
• Identification of appropriate geophysical data sets required for each project.
• Scoping, planning, contract development and execution of ground and airborne geophysical programs.
• Project and contractor management and field supervision of geophysical surveys.
• Obtaining, compiling, and organizing data from internal and public sources.
• QA/QC, modeling, inversion and interpretation of geophysical data in a geological context.
• Integration of geophysical data and models into the 2D GIS and 3D Common Earth Model.
• Effective integration and communication of geophysical results in terms of geology.
• Strong expertise in geophysics.
• At least 10 years of proven experience in mining industry in a similar role.
• Strong leadership experience.
• Strong leadership, team management and communication skills.
• Fluent English.
About the Company
Eurasian Resources Group (ERG) is a leading diversified natural resources group with integrated mining, processing, energy, logistics and marketing operations. It operates in 15 countries on four continents and is represented by more than 85,000 people, which makes the Group one of the largest employers in the global industry.