Job description / Role
An exciting and immediate opportunity exists within a truly International Consultancy for a Principal Mechanical Engineer to work on a large-scale Multi-Story Building complex in Saudi Arabia
In this busy role you will be responsible for providing technical support to engineering department in the development and execution of various projects related to communities and infrastructure.
Responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of technical specifications and drawings
• Implement methods and solutions for complex engineering problems
• Familiarize with all Royal Commission codes and standards
• Familiarize with General Design Criteria and Technical Guidelines
• Review of A/E contractors design submittals, specifications etc.
• Prepare conceptual design and layouts
• Provide response and technical solution to RFI’s raised by contractors, operation and maintenance
To be considered for this role you must have a degree in engineering (mechanical) with minimum 10+ years’ post graduate experience in designing mechanical systems for buildings and infrastructure projects. Familiar with American codes and understanding of electrical power loads and requirements associated with mechanical equipment used. Professional Engineer (PE) registration and excellent written and verbal English skills are required. Knowledge of AutoCAD, WaterCAD, Creo/Solidworks, TRNSYS, FineHVAC and MS Office.
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.