Job description / Role
• Provide Civil Engineering discipline support to the Construction and Project Management Departments for the design and construction of various public and private infrastructure projects with an emphasis on the design of streets and roads, construction sites, grading, drainage, potable water, sanitary sewers, reclaimed water, irrigation utilities.
• Resolve conflicts with utilities and grading and drainage design issues.
• Perform Civil Engineering reviews of improvement plans, contract specifications, construction estimates and engineering studies.
• Involvement in conceptual civil engineering design, master planning of utilities, street and highway design, pump station and culvert design, writing memorandums to management, and coordination of existing and new infrastructure.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from a Western recognized university with a minimum of 15 years postgraduate professional experience.
• At least 5 years shall have been spent in utility network planning and system expansion.
• Previous experience of working in the Middle East and knowledge of Saudi roads and utility design codes and regulations will be considered an advantage.
• Registration in Country of Origin in an Engineering Professional Association equivalent to US PE or UK Chartered Engineer status is required.
• The ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English is essential.
• Has knowledge and experience of good civil design practices, common international design standards and codes in the design of sewer, water, drainage utilities, roads, earthwork, grading, drainage, site design, has knowledge and experience in the design of residential subdivisions, commercial and industrial site design, ASHTO street and highway design, and fundamental surveying practices
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co.
Construction Manager - Site Supervision
SAS Global Consultants
Senior Project Manager
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||20 Apr|
|Saudi Arabia||8 Apr|