Principal Project Planner
Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
- Understand and apply the TW HSE procedures to ensure safety of self and other workers in the workplace.
- Understand and apply the TW procedures forming the Quality Management System.
- Responsible for implementing modifications to provide a cost effective planning service within assigned budget constraints.
- Focal Point for recommending training and development requirements for any subordinate planning personnel.
- Demonstrate a high level of skill in planning Oil & Gas industry Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Project Management modification and maintenance projects using computer based planning and scheduling techniques.
- Demonstrate Primavera Project Planning software operating expertise.
- Demonstrate singular major project planning skills.
- Quality Assurance - Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the BU, etc
- Safety - Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the BU, etc. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- 20 years Major Project Planning experience. 5-10 years Oil and Gas Industry experience. Engineering Discipline Qualifications.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with others (verbally, written and meetings).
- Ability to apply Critical Path Method planning techniques to develop detail Engineering and Installation Project networks and schedules.
- Computer based Project Management Planning experience (especially utilising Primavera P3 package or equivalent).
- Ability to apply Earned Value Management techniques to measure/status and monitor performance.
- Familiarity with the Project Management Body of Knowledge approach to Project Management techniques.
- Proven ability to negotiate, mediate and delegate as well as lead a team or participate as a team member.
- Understand and apply the TW Quality Management System.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with safe workplace practices and duty of care.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.