Job description / Role
Principal Supervising Engineer Mechanical Opportunity – Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
• Manages the Section to meet the development program requirements.
• Coordinates the Section’s activities with those of other Sections within the Engineering Department.
• Supervises technical performance of personnel within the Section.
• Provides technical advice to other Sections.
• Represents the Section at project and inter-sectional meetings, as appropriate.
• Prepares technical specifications and scope of work descriptions.
• Provides technical assistance during pre-bid conferences, proposal evaluations, and post-
• Award or other contract conferences.
• Reviews A/E contractor design drawings, specifications, and calculations submittals and
• Coordinates with the work of other disciplines.
• Performs field inspections and provides professional field support as necessary during
• Construction phases.
• Prepares interface layouts and conflicts solutions.
• Prepares man-hour estimates and material takeoffs.
• Prepares technical correspondence, reports, and studies.
• Nationality American
• Aged not over 55 (due to Visa restrictions)
• Bachelor’s degree from a western or American university in Mechanical Engineering
• 15+ year’s postgraduate professional experience.
• 5 years as discipline supervisor/team leader in design of mechanical systems for infrastructural, building, power plants and desalination plants.
• U.S. registration as a Professional Engineer (PE) in the appropriate discipline required.
• The ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English is essential.
• A proven record of technical and administrative ability in design management.
• Responsible for the efficient control of Mechanical Engineering Section.
• Provides professional engineering discipline support to the program projects with particular emphasis on promoting and maintaining the technical adequacy, uniformity, and quality of the project designs in conformance with approved standards and codes.
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.