Principal Talent Acquisition Partner
IBM Middle East
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Talent Acquisition Partner - Leadership Hiring is responsible for identifying and recruiting the best talent into IBM. You will be part of our EMEA leadership hiring team working to support IBM Consulting division specifically focusing on Kingdom of Saudi Arabia playing a critical role in the delivery to fill senior positions.
You'll partner to aligned client groups, designing creative sourcing strategies to recruit top talent and managing the hiring processes from initiating searches through offer acceptance. There is a strong emphasis on influencing and driving decisions by data. In addition to recruitment delivery, you will work closely with wider TA/HR colleagues to support, drive and enable service transformation.
• You will be responsible on the full life cycle recruiting for the committed requisitions
• Strive to provide best in class candidate and hiring managers experience
• Develop and maintain (passive) top candidate pipeline and continuously develop new channels of sourcing across various countries.
• Adheres to the IBM recruiting process and policies. Building regional knowledge.
• Able to utilise market intelligence/data to influence strategic hiring discussions
• Focus on driving diversity in the workplace
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Solid experience in direct sourcing experience or headhunting background
• Extensive sourcing capability and outstanding local market talent insights and broader business network.
• Deep understanding use Boolean search method in Recruitment and ability to source passive candidates / assess candidates for fit and quality screening
• Independent, creative and with a strong sense of responsibility
• Excellent communication skills with strong competitive market awareness
• Ability to build a robust network of top talents by gaining market intelligence will be preferred
• Demonstrates the ability to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
• Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various requisitions simultaneously across difference time zone There will be opportunities to work on global projects, collaborate and co-create with TA practitioners from around the world. Experience working in agile methods is highly desirable.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.