Job description / Role
Our client is a well known and successful investment house which focuses on transactions in the local market. They are CMA licensed and operate as a full serviced Sharia-compliant financial institution.
Reporting to the MD, responsibilities will include:
* Sourcing deals and investment opportunities across the kingdom
* Developing and maintain external network/relationships in the region
* Conduct preliminary review, assessment and due diligence of the potential investment
* Prepare reports and other materials
* Prepare/propose strategy and exit options
* An excellent platform with lucrative compensation
* The successful candidate will have direct investment experience across the kingdom with an extended network of relationships in the market.
* With a proven track record, candidates will have lived and worked a significant period of time in the KSA.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.