Job description / Role
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is looking for a PRO Administrator to deliver a high-quality HR service to the business by providing comprehensive administrative support to PRO team and provide advice and guidance to ensure that all processes are followed in accordance with company policies and KSA labor law.
• Provide timely, accurate and effective administrative support to PRO team.
• Arrange the required letters/NOC’s for visa processing.
• Update HR system with employees’ visas and labor cards details.
• Update accurately PRO trackers, reports and the relevant spreadsheet as required.
• Ensure timely scanning and filling documents as required.
• Prepare and process employees’ and dependents’ visas as needed.
• Provide support to employees and their dependents with processing their medical tests/visas.
• Arrange business visas as required.
• Manage the attestation of official documents from the ministry of foreign affairs and different embassies / consulates.
• Manage the payments concerning visas processing, prepare and submit expense claims as per company’s policy.
• Proactively advice employees on the visa requirements, process, time scale etc.
• Proactively advice employees on the requirements, process and update of their dependents’ visas as required.
• Assist engineers with their registration in the local Society of Engineers and municipalities as per the business requirements.
• Assist with the renewal of company’s professional licenses and registration certificates as needed.
• Ensure work is actioned within defined delivery expectations and tasks are prioritize accordingly
• Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns, to the line manager
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in administration and PRO duties
• Good knowledge in KSA labor law
• Good English communication skill, written and verbal.
• Good experience in Microsoft Office.
• Proven ability in demonstrating excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as attention to detail
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
• Valid driving license is desirable
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance?
What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognize the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies