Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The main purpose of the Process Control Engineering job is to ensure proper installation and monitoring to support any troubleshooting occurring.
- Shall know the overall process of semi-automatic plant system, and aware on how the entire process works with all interlocks.
- Shall be aware of database control software like iTrack used in how the production house assets are managed and know how to use the same.
- Shall have partial knowledge on Analyzer system as well.
- Shall know how signal communication is happening between various PLCs and the central data system for recording purpose
- Shall be able to coordinate with suppliers online to mitigate any software related issues or any upgrade of software.
- Shall be well-aware of various alarms and trips and how to reset back related to software.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
Communications and Working Relationships
- Interfaces with his supervisor-Maintenance, Facility & Control Room/ Engineers/ Production Manager/Operation Manager
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
- Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and co-operate with his/her supervisor's instructions.
- BA degree in Mechanical or Instrumentation Engineering
- Knowledge in Information Technology.
- 3-5 years' experience in Process Plant.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quality Process Engineer
Production Engineer (EPS Molding & Expansion)
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||23 Mar|
Quality Control Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Shift Charge Engineer
Recruits Management Consultancy