Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
- Responsible for safe working practices both personally and in their designs
- Ensure they understand and apply the Company quality management system
- Ensure design work conforms to applicable specifications, codes and standards.
- Prepare PFD's and P&ID's in drafting system appropriate to the project
- Ensure checking procedures are adhered to before issue of drawings and documents, to ensure no rework due to errors in design.
- Maintain project history files and data in accordance with the Company procedures
- Adhere to project scope and schedules for design and drafting work.
- Assist and mentor trainee and junior designers in the project group.
Knowledge / Experience / Competencies Required
- Job Specific Knowledge:
- Layout and preparation of process drawings.
- Industry Specific Experience:
- 8 years plus experience in the relevant industry.
- Education - Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- CAD Diploma
- IT Skills:
- Competent in CAD software and project specific database packages
- Candidates must have experience in AutoCAD, Microstation and SmartPlant P&ID or AutoPlant P&ID. Experience
- People Skills:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work as part of a multi-discipline team.
- Good time management skills
- Takes responsibility for their work.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.