Job description / Role
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Saudi Aramco is seeking a Process Engineer to join Riyas NGL Fractionation Department (RNGLF). RNGLF is a new grass root faciality which will fractionate C2+ feed from upstream gas processing facilities and send the products to downstream customers. Your primary role will be to provide technical support to project, operation and maintenance teams at RNGLF. This will include conducting process engineering assessments, supporting projects design review, support at the construction of the new facility, and lead commissioning and testing activities. Following the facility start up you will continue all need engineering support to operation, maintenance and other engineering disciplines to safely, efficiently and reliably operate the facility.
You will be required to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day technical support to the Operation and Maintenance areas, to troubleshoot and fix process equipment.
- Develop the engineering designs packages for the new installation and upgrade projects.
- Review project proposals and detailed design packages for new facilities.
- Participate in the testing and commissioning of the new facilities, and turnaround and inspection (T&I).
- Update and maintain engineering documentation and drawings.
- Analyze system performance and find solutions for energy savings.
- Ensure quality, cost-effective, and timely solutions to any upgrade.
- Test and pilot new technologies.
- Ensure full HSE Compliance.
- Report and analyze key performance indices.
- Make recommendations for technical/economic optimization of existing facilities.
- Lead feasibility/profitability studies for new facilities.
- Contribute to the business unit strategy.
- Assist in the training, development, and mentoring of younger staff.
- Provide analysis, evaluation, and interpretation in support of projects, processes, and financing related to Saudi Aramco capital investment decisions.
- Maintain and expand on contacts within the industry.
- Regularly interact with other professionals in various company organizations involved in capital planning and economic analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Desirable to be Professional Engineer (P.E.) or Chartered Engineer (C.Eng.).
- Experience of 15 years at Gas Processing/NGL fractionation facilities.
- Excellent knowledge about process simulation softwires such as Hysys and Promax.
- knowledge on process engineering related fields including key drawings & documents, studies, equipment troubleshooting
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.
About the Company
Saudi Aramco is an integrated global energy enterprise. The company markets and exports crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas liquids and sulfur. It also ships crude oil worldwide through an affiliated company and participates in petroleum refining and marketing activities at home and abroad. Its overseas affiliates are in the United States, Egypt, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea and Japan.
Saudi Aramco's subsidiaries span the globe, with offices in Houston, Washington, New York, London, Leiden, Dubai, Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seoul.