Job description / Role
• Acts as primary process technical resource for area.
• Supports Operations on request.
• Leads or supports the ongoing improvement and optimization of unit/area.
• Monitor/analyses the mid and long-term technical performance of unit/area against internal and external benchmarks
• Identifies recurring problems, current limitations and process bottlenecks.
• Identifies improvement opportunities and develops improvement strategies.
• Initiates projects to capture optimization opportunities.
• Lead/supports Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) for plant changes, project, PHA revalidation/expansion of process parameters
• Follows technical developments for area
• maintains contact to process licensor user groups and/or key equipment vendors.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical engineering
• 8 years experience in Chemical/Industrial plants
• Strong English communication skills
• Provides process technical expertise to Production, Projects and relevant parties.
• Provides guidance to Operations on the general and long-term operations strategy for his unit/area
• Support for any process trouble shooting
• Identify process weaknesses, quality troubles, recurring problems, etc. and develops improvements strategies.
• Prepare PFD's and provide support for documentation improvement
• Presents report against stated EnPls & SEU performance for plant
• Reviews status of all energy recommendations
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.