Job description / Role
A brand-new opportunity is available to work as a Procurement Director for an international Consultant in Riyadh, where you would be working on one of their high-profile projects\contracts in the middle east. This is a great opportunity that the client is offering with great chance for renewal.
• Establish and maintain supplier agreement as part of the procurement process.
• Conduct (and/or supervise) bidding activities including sourcing, commercial negotiations, award recommendation for the contracting and purchasing
• Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliances in all the procurement transactions
• Review (and/or prepare) and advise on the regular procurement progress reports
• Create robust tender documentation including drafting evaluation criteria
• Tender submission process including formatting, completeness, consistency, compliance
SAR 40,000 to 90,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must have a minimum of 18 years experience.
• Landscape, Irrigation or Water Treatment Projects' experience
• MRICS qualified or similar
• Previous Gulf Project Management experience is preferred
• Must have experience working within a large PMO - PMC
• Must be based in Riyadh immediately
• Must be degree qualified in Construction/Commercial related discipline.
redfish solutions promote a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality, and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.
Procurement & Logistics Manager
|Saudi Arabia||22 Mar|
Corporate Procurement Director - Real Estate Developer
Senior Procurement Manager
Procurement Manager - FM