Job description / Role
My client is a leading international contractor who are currently working on the construction of a major civil engineering project that forms part of the NEOM development in Saudi Arabia. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced procurement engineer for the following;
• To provide an ethical and consistent approach to the procurement of goods and services.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge and awareness of local, national, and international supply markets and vendors.
• Comply with all aspects of the approved procurement processes and procedures.
• Instrumental in the selection and appraisal of suppliers from the preferred vendor database and performance measurement of same.
• Take part and assist in supplier and service provider negotiations.
• Ensure all materials and equipment requirements are procured at competitive prices to budget, in accordance with the project construction program and in compliance with the project specifications
• To promote and uphold the corporate vision and values.
• Candidates should have a degree in engineering or materials management and should have a proven background of working as a procurement engineer on major civil engineering projects in the Middle east,
• Candidates must have worked in Saudi Arabia before and have knowledge of the market place.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Procurement and Contracting Specialist
Eurasian Resources Group - ERG
Procurement Manager - Associate Director
Compass Project Consulting
Procurement Officer for Marine Services Company