Job description / Role
• To procure equipment, materials & systems complying to project Quality and Specification requirements
• To procure materials and subcontract in timely manner within approved budgeted cost
• Prior to ordering, to check all ex-stocks availability in central stores and sub stores
• To ensure timely delivery of equipment, material & systems to support site installation works as per approved work program
• All procurement process should conform to management approved procedures and policies with respect to time, cost, and quality
• Prepare documentation for internal process as per ISO Standards
• Excess materials from sites shall be returned back to central stores on monthly basis
• Develop and maintain good relations with suppliers and subcontractors
• Maintain company reputation & credibility by fair dealings and prompt payment
• B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering.
• 6 - 8 years relevant experience in MEP.
• Fluent in English & Arabic Communication.
• Must be clean and possesses strong Leadership, Communication and Negotiation Skills
About the Company
AL-Yamama was established as a trading and contracting firm in the year 1372H (1952G) and has executed hundreds of projects since then in the fields of construction, O&M, Roads, Landscaping ...etc.
With the view to diversify company activities and make it broad based, AL-Yamama has established specialized divisions for Power, Desalination, Railways ...etc. and has allied with reputable companies in these fields and Participated in relative consortiums.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Procurement Engineer - Mechanical / Electrical