Job description / Role
• To procure equipment, materials & systems complying to project Quality and Specification requirements
• To procure materials and subcontract in timely manner within approved budgeted cost
• Prior to ordering, to check all ex-stocks availability in central stores and sub stores
• To ensure timely delivery of equipment, material & systems to support site installation works as per approved work program
• All procurement process should conform to management approved procedures and policies with respect to time, cost, and quality
• Prepare documentation for internal process as per ISO Standards
• Excess materials from sites shall be returned back to central stores on monthly basis
• Develop and maintain good relations with suppliers and subcontractors
• Maintain company reputation & credibility by fair dealings and prompt payment
• B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering.
• 6 - 8 years relevant experience in MEP.
• Fluent in English & Arabic Communication.
• Must be clean and possesses strong Leadership, Communication and Negotiation Skills
About the Company
AL-Yamama was established as a trading and contracting firm in the year 1372H (1952G) and has executed hundreds of projects since then in the fields of construction, O&M, Roads, Landscaping ...etc.
With the view to diversify company activities and make it broad based, AL-Yamama has established specialized divisions for Power, Desalination, Railways ...etc. and has allied with reputable companies in these fields and Participated in relative consortiums.