Job description / Role
The role reports into the SVP of Procurement and is responsible for developing and establishing quality control measures for the department while setting in place standard operating procedures for individual operations within the wider function.
Our client is a leading entity working closely with the Saudi 2030 Vision initiatives and projects and assisting the national pave its way into a successful nationwide transformation.
* The role will be responsible for driving sustainable continuous improvement initiatives Financial: Focused on the cost aspects of the department activities, such as cost saving
* Operational: Focused on improving productivity or quality includes KPIs review and achievement, processes revision and optimization
* Performance management, Department Strategy and Optimization
* Ability to approach the procurement function in an innovative way.
* An attractive package with benefits
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field. Master's degree is preferred.
* Minimum 3 years of experience working within a Procurement Excellence function
* Saudi National
* Good communication skills with ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Procurement Manager
|Abu Dhabi||24 Jul|
Procurement Specialist (4 Month Maternity Cover)
Arab Media Group (AMG)
A Leading Offshore Contractor in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||7 Aug|