Job description / Role
To lead continuous improvement projects to ensure service excellence of the Procurement and Contract department.
Our client is leading government entity that is working towards to the Saudi 2030 Vision goals and objectives.
* Develop and oversee the implementation of department's policies, procedures and controls
* Lead and direct continuous improvement projects relating to systems, processes and practices taking into account international standards and changes in the business environment which demand proactive action plans.
* Oversee the development and implementation of SLAs.
* Lead the improvement of internal operational procedures to increase the productivity and efficiency
* Lead data analysis to determine required SLAs and manage tracking activities to ensure compliance
* Lead analysis of performance to predict future risks
* Lead the development of departmental strategies, KPIs and objectives
* Manage and control procurement plans for procurement budgets
The role is remunerated between the range of 45,000 and 50,000 SAR per month total package + benefits depending the candidate's experience and overall for the role.
* Bachelor's degree in Business / Management or equivalent is required; Master's degree is preferred
* Minimum 10 years of experience with experience in leading the procurement function.
* Experience managing and leading procurement excellence projects
* Strong understanding of planning, budgeting and risk management.
* Due to Saudization policies, the applicant must be a Saudi National
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Swisslinx Middle East
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Head of Procurement
|Saudi Arabia||10 Sep|