Job description / Role
The role of a Procurement Executive shall include:
- Lead all procurement activities for Fetchr in KSA (Jeddah) while ensuring that Fetchr is building strong relationships with vendors and purchasing operational and office requirements at the best price and quality and in a timely manner.
- Ensure a full and professional Facilities service to internal customers is provided with strategic oversight to meet business needs and future proof requirements maintaining a high standard.
Lead the overall activities of procurement. You will perform the below duties:
- Manage the full purchasing process which includes receiving requests, negotiating and building relationships with vendors, managing administrative support of requests, following up for approvals and payment of vendors.
- Establish sourcing requirement criteria and work with cross-functional groups to ensure all information is available.
- Negotiate terms and contract with vendor as well as establish performance criteria, price break and rebate specifics.
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships.
- Ensure POs are being processed in a timely manner.
- Build and adjust processes for regular purchasing requests & put SLA.
- Grasp of best practice purchasing tools, e.g. supplier scorecards, savings tracking
- Knowledge in procurement software
- Knowledge of best practices in Facility management.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills required to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong administrative skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related technical field and in-depth knowledge of sourcing activities.
- Minimum of 3 years procurement experience.
What you'll get in return:
- You'll benefit from working for one of the region's hottest startups.
- Work in a culture that demands thinking, innovation and taking control
- Make a direct impact and exponentially grow based on your performance
- Be part of a great start-up with the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent in the region that are building a product that disrupts!
About the Company
Fetchr is a tech company revolutionizing the world of delivery across emerging markets where there are no physical addresses. In fact, half the world's population has no physical address. Fetchr has the technical solution by eliminating the need for a physical address and deliver to wherever you are. Our patented solution has changed the traditional method of delivery.
Fetchr is the first Middle Eastern company ever to be backed by the most successful venture capitalists from Silicon Valley. Sending and receiving packages has never been this seamless. Established in the UAE in 2012, we've grown to over 3000 employees spread across seven countries and growing rapidly.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Certified Chemical Manufacturing Company in Kuwait
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
Procurement / Purchasing Officer
Bahrain Motors Company
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar