Job description / Role
NTS Group is currently working with a leading healthcare company in the GCC to recruit a Procurement & Logistics Manager. The Procurement & Logistics Manager is responsible to manage the procurement and logistics team and to ensure that they are working efficiently. They are also responsible to ensure that the suppliers are delivered in an fast and timely manner. The Procurement & Logistics Manager will be reporting directly to the Group Supply Chain Manager.
• Responsible for procurement and logistics in KSA.
• Responsible for effectively managing the procurement and logistics team and assisting them with any questions they may have.
• Establishing a clear procurement plan and ensuring that requests are managed effectively with sufficient time to complete all necessary processes.
• Collaborating and coordinating with all internal departments to integrate procurement and logistics with business processes to avoid any work delays.
• Ensuring all Procurement Coordinators follow the organizational procurement procedures, and all orders are made correctly with the right authorization.
• Resolving any problems concerning sales administration, procurement, imports/exports, or customer issues.
• Ensuring all procurement and logistics procedures are compliant with government rules and regulations.
• Developing and implementing process improvements in the supply chain and identifying new vendors/suppliers without jeopardizing quality and service delivery.
• Monitoring all import/export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
• Analyzing all aspects of logistics to determine the most cost-effective and efficient means of transportation.
• Ensuring that the company's conflict of interest policy is upheld throughout all procurement & logistic processes.
• Ensuring all suppliers uphold the terms and conditions of the distribution contract and following up with them for any disagreements.
• Investigating any discrepancies with vendors or customers and solving it in an effective and timely manner.
• Preparing various reports as required by the management from time to time.
SAR 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Supply Chain Proficiency
• Logistics Proficiency
• Supply Management
• Demand Management
• Supplier Relationship Management
• Customer Relationship Management
• KPI Practitioner
• Process design
• Continuous Improvement
• Six Sigma
• Data Analysis and Analytics
• Candidate should be based in KSA and be willing to move to company visa
• 10+ years experience in Supply Chain preferably in the medical/pharma industry
If you feel this role is relevant with your skills, ability and experience then please either apply for the role.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Procurement Manager - FM
Senior Procurement Manager
Procurement Manager - Contractor - Sports Development - Immediate
|Saudi Arabia||28 Jun|