Job description / Role
- Manage the centralized procurement department with strategic procurement activities, control, on time delivery, finalization & Store /Warehouse
- Provide Pricing support to the Tender Department during the Tender Period.
- Develop and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification.
- Forward planning for procurement activities including full accountability for Category Planning in conjunction with Senior Management
- Prepare Subcontracts & suppliers Agreement and draft contractual terms.
- Design, monitor and review the Procurement budget.
- Develops cost saving plans for ongoing Projects from budgeted amounts to reduce overall expenditure and Develop cross functional strategic planning
- Manage purchasing/Subcontracts price negotiation, terms, schedules, guidance& risk assessment to cost saving& new proposals
- Ensure that all contractual and legal matters related to the projects are dealt with properly and promptly
- Establish new relationships with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure adequate resources for all projects and to continually improve pricing and quality of work.
- Monitor Material Procurement activities for the project under his control and ensure that all materials are submitted, approved, ordered and delivered in accordance with project time schedule
- Ability to lead and manage multiple procurement projects in accordance to company’s strategic
- Financial and operational requirements with initiative and business process improvement
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating forward planning & team development
- Actively manage team and team workload, setting priorities, coaching and assisting in problem resolution Establish the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives
About the Company
In 1967, at a time when the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was emerging as a regional economic power, the Huta Group was founded.
Over the next forty years the Group established itself as a major player in the Kingdom’s economy, particularly in the Civil Construction and Marine Works industries, thus contributing extensively to the growth and development of Saudi Arabia.
In a relatively short period of time, the dedicated, qualified and experienced workforce of the Huta Group has grown enormously to currently number in excess of 6,000 people. This workforce encompasses every discipline required for the wide variety of specialized services provided by the Group to its valued clients.