Job description / Role
Is one of the leading companies in Saudi Arabia, currently looking for Procurement Manager
• Responsible for Supply chain cycle.
• Reviewing and update Project Procurement plan.
• Performance evaluation of suppliers.
• Updating supplier vendor list. Issuing PO's, create draft contract agreements, Coordinate with logistics and deliverables.
• Has a degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
• Candidates worked with Saudi Aramco with Transferable Iqama will be preferred
• 3 to 5 Years’ experience as Procurement Manager in Oil & Gas Industry or Heavy Industrial Construction Projects
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||1 Oct|
Senior Procurement Manager
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Oct|
Supply Chain Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Procurement and Supply Chain Manager
Quest Search & Selection