Job description / Role
Our client is a KSA based FM Contractor, and a subsidiary of a large Investment Company. They are a rapidly expanding business and have a portfolio of prestigious clients. Currently, they employ over 1500 staff and has progressive expansion in various industries such as aviation, railway, real estate, contracting, communication, general maintenance and a lot more.
• Manage the sourcing, negotiating and contracting process for the facility and its business areas in procuring materials.
• Ensure procurement activities are compliant to MAG policies, standard, and ethics.
• Responsible for administration, maintenance, and execution of Local Procurement SOP’s.
• Supply, Vendor & Purchase Management
• 5+ years of experience in similar position from O&M or FM industry
• Degree in Business Administration or a relevant study
• Strong leadership competencies and interpersonal skills & self-motivation
• Arabic language is a plus
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Senior Procurement Manager
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Oct|
Regional Procurement Manager
Procurement and Supply Chain Manager
Quest Search & Selection