Job description / Role
• Your main focus will be the development and execution of strategic sourcing plans.
• Take the lead on high-profile aspects of the ongoing procurement transformation, being responsible for a variety of procurement sub-categories.
• The role will include engaging internal stakeholders, understanding options and risks associated with activities, and supporting supplier relationships in order to achieve superior supplier performance.
• Working with stakeholders to identify and implement cost savings, you will be focusing on the strategic management of your category areas, to develop a supply base and drive improvements.
• You will be involved in developing negotiation strategies as well as managing supplier and stakeholder relationships.
• Categories of spend covered by the team encompass Technology, Telecom, Communication, IT, FM, HR and other Indirect categories.
• You will need to be able to demonstrate your strong communication and leadership skills with the need to secure buy-in with key stakeholders up to and including board level.
• You must have experience in influencing others as well as an ability to work in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
• With a highly motivated and progressive attitude, you will enjoy working in a team of pro-active, ambitious and like-minded individuals supporting you.
• Experience: Experience and knowledge of best-practice procurement and experience of strategic sourcing in a fast-paced working environment is essential.
• University Qualifications: Bachelor Degree / University Qualification
• Other certifications obtained: Training / Certifications in Procurement / Purchase is a plus
• Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Procurement / Purchase in Technology / ICT / Telecom.
• Language Fluency: Arabic
• Current Location: Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.