Job description / Role
The Procurement Director leads the procurement of low to high complexity project packages and supports the Procurement Manager and Procurement Director on the execution of the procurement, working effectively with internal departments, external stakeholders and other members of the Procurement team.
While supervising and assisting with the procurement activities, the Procurement Manager provides commercial leadership in project teams, developing and executing creative strategies to ensure work is conducted with rigorous professional standards in full compliance with organisational governance.
Contracting Strategies & Tender Plans:
• Reviews End User Scopes and advises most appropriate tendering and contracting strategy.
• Examine scope of work and other information provided by End Users and/or consultants for completeness and consistency.
• Manages the communication, bidder’s queries and Tender Addendum's during the tender period with necessary input from the End User where required.
• Coordinate and attend technical and commercial bid openings.
• Preform evaluation of commercial aspects of the technical submissions and evaluation of the commercial bid.
• Prepares recommendation for award for Notice of Award.
SAR 40,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Suitable candidates will have a Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in a relevant subject with a Procurement Qualification (e.g. CIPS or relevant Masters) and a minimum of 10 years of experience in Procurement organisations with at least 5 years applicable experience in managing / leading corporate services procurement.
• International and Middle East experience is advantageous
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Solar Project - Procurement Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Senior Supply Chain & Procurement Management Analyst / Controller
Supply Chain Manager
Procurement Operations Analyst