Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Finance
Job Description & Summary
A career in Procurement, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and manage the procurement of all goods and services required by PwC for operational and strategic purposes. As a part of the team, you'll assist in developing our standard practices and compliance infrastructure, managing relationships for both internal clients and suppliers to aid in the strategic selection of suppliers, supplier diversity, and contract negotiations.
As part of our team, you'll be responsible for the acquisition of services and capital equipment and goods. We serve as the relationship manager for both internal clients and suppliers by seeking appropriate solutions for all sourcing needs, creating, reviewing, and negotiating contractual arrangements through thought leadership, subject matter specialisation, and strategic advising.
- Support development of procurement strategy, focusing on high opportunity areas of spend, and identifying challenging procurement spend savings across the business
- Manage all spend within a spend category, defining strategies, working to optimise the RFP / RFI process, contract creation including terms, costing and quality of services delivered. Creation and completion of the service provider performance and benchmarking across the region.
- Oversees the RFP / RFI processes for significant spend categories, including creation of scopes of work, technical and commercial evaluation, recommendation and facilitation of sign off with key stakeholders
- Support the Procurement Director in roles as Procurement SME to leadership, supporting on understanding of procurement / direct and indirect spend, as well as the development of new policies which support ongoing cost savings / management
- Reviews contract terms and recommends amendments that support the position of / benefits PwC
- Supports financial negotiations for all significant areas of spend, with aim of achieving year on year reductions in like for like spend
- Support company culture of long-term saving on procurement costs, drive ethos of regionalisation / centralisation of procurement spend and contracts e.g. Regional call off, framework and consultancy agreements
- Log and distribute savings achieved across the procurement categories
- Drive accurate capture of procurement data to feed into Procurement Systems e.g. LPOs etc, ensuring meaningful and accurate data is collected, reconciled and managed appropriately
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.