Job description / Role
• Establish and implement the purchasing systems and solicitation processes.
• Establish purchasing policies and procedures.
• Manage an efficient and effective purchasing operation for the procurement of materials, supplies, equipment, and services.
• Create and implement procurement strategies that are innovative and cost-effective.
• Implement and oversee logistical facilities
• Evaluate vendors (interviews, inspections of plants/distribution locations, etc.)
• Build long-term relationships with vendors.
• Negotiate contracts, terms, and deadlines with vendors for cost-effective purchases of materials and services.
• Negotiate payment terms aligned with project cashflow forecasts
• Analytical comparison for prices and specifications.
• Review contract specifications on behalf of the company.
• Ensure timely delivery of purchases.
• Mitigate supply chain risk through supplier qualification, development, and alternatives.
• Monitor vendor performance towards contractual obligations.
• Manage technological systems that track the shipment, inventory, and supply of materials.
• Lead transformational activities to build procurement organizational capabilities and improve procurement efficiency.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
Procurement Manager - Multi National Engineering Co.
Big Fish Recruitment