Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc.
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Procurement Manager, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Procurement Manager to manage the company’s supply of products and services. Procurement Manager responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers. The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
• Establish procurement strategies for acquisition, receiving and tracking of project materials with Genena Construction management that optimize quality, cost, and timely delivery criteria.
• Work collaboratively with Genena Construction management and the Design team to coordinate supplier selection, credit and terms, track supplier performance standards, and conduct ongoing evaluation.
• Collaborate with management in the negotiation of contracts and lines of credit with suppliers and subcontractors.
General Administrative Duties
• Conducts periodic meetings with subordinates to ensure that priorities are clear and the workflow is running smoothly as per agreed plans at the beginning of each year
• Prepares periodic reports regarding the department activities and achievements to be submitted to the Logistics Manager on monthly basis or when required
• Identifies human resources requirements for the department according to human resources planning best practices and market norms
• Recommends appropriate development and training plans for subordinates and evaluating their effectiveness through monitoring the results delivered and employee's performance
• Carries out performance appraisals for subordinates according to the planned schedules and recommending necessary actions as per the adopted procedures
• Assigns a coverage person to carry out the responsibilities of the position whenever the need arises such as travel, out of office for personal or business need
• Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the Logistics Manager
• Prepare, maintain and review purchasing records, produce management reports, track the status of requisitions, contracts and orders, approve bills for payment,
• calculate the cost of orders, assign invoices to the appropriate accounts, and monitor in-house inventory transfer for project consumption. The procurement manager also determines if inventory quantities for commonly used items are sufficient for the needs of the company and orders more supplies as needed.
• Conduct research via the Internet, catalogues, trade publications, and trade shows to identify potential suppliers.
• Interview prospective suppliers either face-to-face or over the phone to determine prices, discounts, terms, etc.
• Create spreadsheets with vendor & product or service comparisons of prospective suppliers to support management decisions
• Prepare, maintain and review purchasing files and records, price lists, the status of requisitions, contracts and orders, locate suppliers, approve bills for payment, monitor subcontractor performance, calculate the cost of orders, ensure invoices are charged to the appropriate accounts, and monitor inventory transfer forms for bookkeeping records.
• Prepare procurement execution plans and oversee the full array of materials management and procurement functions of purchasing, expediting, shipping, receipt and inspections, and logistics.
• Develop plans for the effective organization and temporary storage of project materials and general inventories at various company and/or independent warehouse locations.
• Optimize the material and supplier portfolio – that is what materials should be bought in bulk and consumed as needed from inventory by projects, and which materials are best to acquire as needed for specific projects.
• Support, and in some cases lead, cost reduction efforts.
• Monitor and support returns, damage replacements, and warranty claims.
• Prepare and review all of comparison for purchasing orders.
• Coordinate with the warehouse minimum stock and maximum stock
• Negotiation with the suppliers to reach for the best prices
• Prepare the vendor list and update and approved it with execution section heads and construction G.M
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• Proficiency in the Arabic and English language.
• A minimum of 8+ years of experience in a related field
• Management of Financial Resources
• Financial Analysis
• People Management Skills
• Decision Making
• Planning, organization and detail orientation
• Visionary and strategic thinking
• Client oriented
• Negotiating/Influencing Skills
• Conflict resolution skill
• Professional knowledge in Construction industry methods, and applications
• Professional knowledge in Construction Procurement
• Knowledge in related governmental laws and legislation
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
Procurement Manager - Multi National Engineering Company
Big Fish Recruitment