Job description / Role
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
FTI Consulting is looking for a mission-focused and process-minded individual to support the company’s KSA procurement and vendor management function. This individual will report to GCC Procurement Function Lead. The individual will develop and perform vendor management functions within Procurement on in the Middle East (KSA). The successful candidate should have experience with RFP management, supplier performance management, contract negotiations, and business process re-engineering.
• KSA vendor registrations
• Complete vendor registrations
• Collect and upload (as applicable) all legal, financial and administrative documents to ensure we fulfill all the portal requirements
• Solve the portals main issues and manage required updates as they arise
• Maintain a repository of all the legal, financial and administrative documents required for vendor registration, RFP submission etc.
• KSA RFP Management
• Accountable for the management of KSA’s portals (i.e., ETIMAD, Ariba)
• Sharing the RFPs, requests and notification with the relevant teams
• Support leadership with KSA bid bond organizing, collection and submission
• Support leadership with RFP submissions
• Support leadership with pre-qualification and post-qualification submissions
• Liaising with clients regarding bids and requirements at the direction of leadership
• Troubleshoot issues and achieve problem resolution, without compromising the relationship
• Serve as a trusted advisor to internal stakeholders to provide sourcing strategy advice in order to best meet business needs and objectives.
• Supporting the development of senior management reports and dashboards for activities in line with management instruction
• Support the development of new processes and procedures with focus on continual efficiency improvement within the supply chain of the organization.
• Effectively participate as a team member in a geographically diverse peer group organization
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience.
• 10+ relevant experience in a sourcing/category management and contracting, and role.
• Fluency in Arabic and English
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively with tight deadlines
• Experience in dealing with multiple external stakeholders and building relationships
• Experience executing competitive bids
• Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Experience working within a Professional Services Organization a plus.
• Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel - Advanced, PowerPoint, Access).
• High degree of ethics and professionalism.
• Ability to build trusted partnerships with business stakeholders, internal customers and Suppliers, with a strong customer service focus.
• Proven ability to work with a global team
• Results oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
• Adept at working in a high growth environment and a rapidly changing organization.
• Knowledge of Procurement tools and systems.
About the Company
FTI Consulting is an independent global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. Individually, each practice is a leader in its specific field, staffed with experts recognized for the depth of their knowledge and a track record of making an impact. Collectively, FTI Consulting offers a comprehensive suite of services designed to assist clients across the business cycle – from proactive risk management to the ability to respond rapidly to unexpected events and dynamic environments.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Procurement Manager - Facilities Management