Job description / Role
Procurement Manager - Large Private Estate - Middle East
Experienced Procurement Manager position available for Large Private Estate
Start: Planned for April 2020 - however will be on stand-by due too current COVID-19 situation
Location: Middle East
Type of Position: Permanent
Package: Attractive salary, with accommodation, insurance, transportation, medical, flights and leave.
Roles and Responsibilities
• You are the director of first impressions.
• You must be a keen negotiator, excellent communicator and be persuasive and charming, in order to form good relationships with our new and existing suppliers and contractors.
This is a fast paced, multi-dimensional role that needs someone who can process a lot of information quickly, efficiently and precisely.
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent time management
• Excellent organisational skills
• Advanced in Microsoft excel
• Inventory control
• Goods receivable – check all stock matches the invoice, is in good condition, acceptable shelf life,
• Goods returned – manage returned stock and ensure credits are given
• Quote requests for capital expenditure
• Able to search and find complex items to fulfil all requests from department managers
• Warehouse management
• Prepare weekly, quarterly and annual reports
• Able to manage stock in and out
• Manage a team of 15+/- people
• Must remain calm and be in control at all times
• End of month statement settlement
• Purchase orders
• Petty Cash control
This job is 50/50 office/hands-on. This is an active role that needs someone who is fit, able to solve problems, handle stress and think quick.
• Proven work experience as a Procurement Officer or similar role
• Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
• Experience using financial software
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Knowledge of financial regulations
• Clean Driver’s License
About the Company
Hill Robinson is the leading independent yacht management company offering unparalleled services to international clientele worldwide to assist in running yachts safely and efficiently. Our highly qualified and versatile multi-lingual team is available 24/7 to provide the essential support that makes the whole yachting experience a success.
From being one of the industry’s first ever dedicated yacht management companies, our expertise and range of services has constantly grown. Starting with setting up an offshore ownership structure for your new yacht our service offer is complete all the way through to paying the crew through our Guernsey Employment Company.
Solar Project - Procurement Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
|Saudi Arabia||2 Apr|
Manager - Supply Chain (Procurement)
NSI & Bluefin Talent