Job description / Role
• Establish and update deliverables execution plan with actuals and forecasts maintaining a standard predefined procedure.
• Ensure deliverable documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
• Supervise that the deliverables are managed within scope, resources, deliverables, quality, time, and cost constraints.
• Responsible of Project plan tracking, updates and task review with outsource vendor and internal projects.
• Responsible for ensuring tenders are submitted consistently ahead of the deadlines set by the tendering authority or body.
• Manage the tender submission through its entire life cycle
• Prepare and consolidate annual Commercial budget
• Supervise the project documentation and records.
• Supervise projects reporting and progress updates.
• Prepare an end of deliverable report, close all deliverable documentation and archive appropriate records.
• Attend Operations and Commercial division meetings as required.
• Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
SAR 15,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Marketing or Business related discipline
• 5-10 Years In managerial level of Procurement
• Decision Making.
• Performance Monitoring.
• Risk Management.
• Interpersonal and Relationship Building Skills.
• Project Management and Controlling
About the Company
A construction based company.