Job description / Role
• Liaises with key project stakeholders to determine the product, items and / or services required;
• Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for the project items and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times;
• Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for project;
• Identifies and researches potential new suppliers;
• Researches new products and services to meet the project's objectives;
• Assesses total costs of project purchases
• Collaborates with project stakeholders for strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
• Must be Riyadh based candidate
• A degree is an advantage
• Must have transferable iqama for non-Saudi National
• Strong background in Supply Chain Management Procedures, Logistics Skills, and Strategic Planning
• Knowledge of Supply Management Software (Database Management, Inventory Management, Financial Analysis, Point of Sale, Procurement, Project Management, and Enterprise Resource Planning, and General Office Programs)
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.