Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
• Establishes and enhance quality policies and procedures to assure that the company provides its customer with reliable services which are designed, constructed and accomplished according to specifications which are of consistent quality and cost effective
• Responsible for planning and monitoring quality assurance measures
• Implements the quality assurance policy defined by the project manager on RSCC's services
• Liaison and coordination with the 3rd party certification organizations
• Develop quality plans for the company's projects
• Ensure the proper implementation and compliance of the quality control system within the project sites
• Implementation, maintenance and effectiveness of the company quality assurance manual and quality procedure
• Perform and report on internal quality audits of the company quality system, procedures, and processes
• Maintain, review and administer quality system procedures including non-conformance reports, customer feedback, corrective and preventive actions
• He shall have a university degree or equivalent and seven (7) years inspection experience or a high school diploma with ten years inspection experience with a minimum of three (3) years directly relating to supervision of vendor inspection activities in the Contract Scope of WORK (e.g.; oil, gas and petrochemical projects, Infrastructure, communication).
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
|Saudi Arabia||3 Feb|
Country Procurement Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Saudi Arabia||18 Feb|