Job description / Role
Started in 2000, Efficio is a specialist management consultancy, focused on procurement and supply chain improvement programmes. There are currently c.450 employees globally, with exciting plans to grow rapidly in the next 18 months. We are working with an important client in Saudi Arabia and are looking for procurement professionals to work on client site for a period of at least 12 months.
The Procurement Specialist leads low and medium-complexity sourcing projects and supplier relationships working effectively along with multiple Customer Relationship Leads and more junior members of the Procurement team. This specialist also operates as the single point of contact of small stakeholder groups (depending on the package of work).
While carrying out sourcing activities, the Specialist provides strong commercial leadership in project teams, developing and executing creative strategies to ensure work is conducted with rigorous professional standards in full compliance with client’s governance
- Supports the Senior Procurement Specialist on the execution of high complexity sourcing projects and leads low and medium complexity sourcing projects where assigned by the Customer Relationship Lead
- Applies sourcing methodology to medium and low-complexity sourcing initiatives, working in cross-functional teams executing multiple sourcing projects in a portfolio of goods, materials and services
- Manages multiple sourcing projects and deliver agreed business targets
- Supports Senior Procurement Specialists and Customer Relationship Leads on executing Supplier Management activities
- Delivers targets and sustainable value for the client through managing and supporting sourcing and supplier relationship management initiatives
- Influences effectively to ensure business needs consider commercial reality and do not unknowingly compromise value
- Escalates key risks effectively, maintaining Senior Procurement Specialists and Customer Relationship Lead and stakeholder’s confidence and effective resolution
- Coaches junior team members to develop new insights from analysis and leading to a deliver solid set of actionable recommendations
- Negotiates adapting strategy with supplier dynamics and manages multiple negotiation teams
- Responsible for quality and timeliness of critical deliverables and communications
- Communication skills: Strong written and verbal communication. Able to communicate effectively with junior and senior stakeholders
- Accountability: Strong sense of accountability and ability to determine actions, risks and results to get the job done.
- Leadership: Strong influencing skills and ability to lead a team towards achieving strategic objectives.
- Innovation: Strong ability to create from concept and an ability to look for opportunities to apply new and evolving ideas, methods and approaches.
- Analytical Skills: Strong problem-solving skills and techniques. Able to understand and carry out spend analysis and draw out conclusions and fact-based decision making
- Organisational Understanding: The ability to translate strategic initiatives into practical solutions and a strong understanding of the impact of market drivers
- Planning Skills: Strong ability to plan deliverables, milestone and sign-off points.
- Strong ability to schedule and monitor activities to achieve organisational goals;
- Technical Knowledge: Knowledge of Procurement processes: Category Planning, Strategic Sourcing and Supplier Relationship Management and how to apply them in a greenfield Context
- IT Skills: Ability to use SAP SRM applications and Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Procurement, Engineering, Business, Finance, or related subject
- Prior experience in Procurement organisations with experience in managing/leading multiple sourcing projects
- Fluency in English
- Procurement Qualification (e.g. CIPS)
- Project Management Qualification
- Arabic language skills
Please ensure that you complete the personal statement category
About the Company
Efficio is the world’s largest procurement consultancy operating across ten offices in Europe, North America and the Middle East.
We help organizations reduce costs, improve internal processes and upskill their procurement teams so that they can realize cost savings faster. We aim to ensure savings are measurable and sustainable – delivering greater value for your business over the longer term. Our procurement consultants help procurement functions to become twice as effective, enabling them to deliver more with their own teams and become high-value generating functions for their businesses.
Our key differentiator is eFlow, a proprietary procurement technology and knowledge platform built and deployed by practitioners. eFlow automates data insight generation, supports savings delivery, facilitates strong supplier partnerships and manages supply chain risk by enabling our clients to leverage a wealth of procurement intelligence and best practice on demand.
Senior Procurement Specialist - Fixed Term Contract
Procurement Officer / Procurement Specialist
A Leading Oil & Gas Company In UAE
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jun|
A Leading Group In Qatar
Procurement - International Buyer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Procurement Supply Chain Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services