Job description / Role
Applicants must have the legal right to work in Saudi Arabia in order to be considered for this role.
At Amazon, we are excited to offer graduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for an internship is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better.
· Our businesses by reviewing Press Releases on our Investor Relations site, Jeff Bezos’ letters to shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
· Where Amazon operates around the world
· Amazonians and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
· Our commitment to our communities, diversity and military veterans
· Role and team placement are based on business needs and as Amazon continues to grow and flex, we are looking for candidates who want to own, build and impact the customer experience rather than are tied to a specific role or team.
· Make sure to list your MBA/Master's program and expected conferral date (month and year) within the Education section of your online application and on your resume.
· A cover letter is not necessary.
Internship at Amazon
An Amazon, a MBA/Master's internship consists of a strategic project that is data intensive, analytical, centered on a real business issue, and representative of the full-time role. Interns will have ownership of a high profile project within a business organization team, where they will partner with key business groups and clients. By participating in the internship, you will have opportunities to analyze unique business ideas, make data driven decisions and provide input to drive meaningful change. Each intern will have exposure to upper level management and the opportunity to apply general business skills to support successful execution of corporate strategies.
The EMEA Student Programs Team is looking for a Product Manager MBA/Master's Intern to invent new products and features on behalf of customers. PMs work cross-functionally to drive ideas from conception to execution, develop business models and marketing plans, define and analyze success metrics, manage strategic projects, and own the product end-to-end. PMs ultimately become general managers responsible for running large business segments and organizations. If you are excited about working on a flagship initiative, enjoy managing global relationships, and are aiming for delivering a large scale event or product, then this role is a perfect fit.
· Currently enrolled in a MBA or equivalent Master's level program
· 3+ years of full-time industry work experience, which occurred between the conferral date from your undergraduate program and prior to starting your MBA or Master's program, OR 3+ years of military work experience prior to starting your MBA or Master's program
· Legal right to work in Saudi Arabia
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English
· Proof that you are capable of both high-level strategic thinking and detailed execution
· Consistent track record of taking ownership and driving results
· Comfortable with “hands-on” management of tasks, and proven ability to manage multiple, contending priorities simultaneously
About the Company
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.