Product Manager (Networks)
Job description / Role
As technology Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing the development and implementation of this Vision 2030 organisation's technology products from conception to launch, ensuring that they meet the needs of customers and stakeholders.
Newly established organisation with company goals tied into Saudi Vision 2030
* Develop and maintain a product roadmap and strategy that aligns with the company's goals and objectives.
* Define and prioritize product features and requirements, working closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, sales, marketing, and customer support.
* Manage the product development lifecycle, including conducting market research, defining user stories, creating wireframes, and overseeing the development, testing, and launch of new products.
* Work closely with engineering teams to ensure that products are delivered on time and meet quality standards.
* Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to create product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market plans.
* Monitor and analyze product performance, user feedback, and market trends to identify opportunities for product improvement and innovation.
* Drive continuous improvement of product management processes and best practices.
* Opportunity to work in a fast paced organisation looking to become a market leader
* Competitive compensation packages
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
* 5+ years of experience in product management, preferably in the technology industry.
* Strong technical background and understanding of software development processes and methodologies.
* Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
* Passion for technology and innovation.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.