Job description / Role
This position exists to cover day to day product marketing activities such as product certificates, catalogs, seminars, customer feedback efficiently, in timely manner and quality standards as per the defined policies and procedures to achieve departmental operational plans and developments.
Key Accountability Areas
- Keep the industrial certificates updated for the current certificates of existing products.
- Get SASO mark on all ranges (prepare test reports, data sheets, samples).
- Close following for electrician's installation behavior to analyze the technical complaints.
- Prepare all marketing material for project segment (special catalogue, prequalification file, sample boards).
- Get all packaging designs updated and follow the implementation process (study old packages stock, Phase-in, phase-out), designs.
- Register all new products KACST and get industrial models' certificates.
- Give seminars for the new launched products
- Update technical data for catalogues, website and PCM
- Provide technical/commercial training for sales teams & customers when required.
- Follow up the process of "completing offers" (basically the field test).
- Prepare periodic complementary reports regarding technical problems and other issue.
- Ability to obtain updated soft and technical skills related to the job
- Perform the planned activities to meet the operational and development targets as per delivery schedules.
- Utilize resources effectively to achieve objectives within efficient cost and time.
- Provide a periodic report formatted by detailing the deviation and execution of planned tasks.
- Solve any related problems arise and escalate any complex operational issues.
- Ensure quality requirements to develop effective quality control and processes including specifications for products or processes or related activities.
Business Process Improvements:
- Coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seek automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Comply to related policy and procedures and work instructions.
Health, Safety and Environment:
- Ensure compliance of relevant safety, quality, and environmental management procedures and controls within defined area of work activity to guarantee safety, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality products/services.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2 to 4 Years
Technical / Functional Competencies
- Oral/Written Communications
- Competitive Analysis
- Consumer Profiling
- Market Research
- Product Launches
- Product Promotion
- Presentation Skills
About the Company
alfanar builds efficient energy systems & solutions of the present and sets up infrastructures for a brighter future.
We assist utility sector partners & customers in transforming cities into sustainable, habitable, and inclusive Smart Cities by harnessing renewable energy resources from wind, solar, and waste heat energy. Promoting the transition to a sustainable eco-conscious future.
Using world-class technologies, we develop unrivaled quality electrical solutions & products from our manufacturing facilities, to solve the world’s major energy challenges and make the world a better viable place.
Diligence, Efficiency, and Innovation are the key criteria our teams adopt in order to continuously provide effective solutions. We’re constantly equipping our teams with the tools they need to expand their horizons and reach higher grounds.
Being in an ever-changing environment with a crucial impact on their surroundings, our employees are nurtured to become keen thinkers with highly refined skills and a consistent outlook on the future, working together on finding the next big innovation.