Job description / Role
As a senior member of the OCI Product Marketing team, you will collaborate with experienced colleagues on a variety of product marketing responsibilities. We expect you to have honed your marketing skills and led similar initiatives with a proven track record of success.
The ideal candidate would have a keen interest in technology, marketing, and blog writing, and a desire to shape the marketing strategy of OCI. The individual should be an excellent oral and written communicator who can help drive strategy for product launches, product collateral, customer stories, and marketing initiatives that can "move the needle" in this highly competitive cloud computing space. This is a fast-paced team that competes with other leading technology corporations. Consequently, many projects have visibility up to the highest levels of the organization, including the CMO and EVP of OCI Marketing.
The ideal candidate for this position meets these criteria:
- Can individually and collaboratively deliver great marketing assets
- Has a passion for clear communication and crisp messaging that can resonate with customers
- Has developed an interest in storytelling through assets such as customer videos, success stories, and blog posts.
- Can stay organized and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Has a bachelor's degree in business, computer science or engineering
- Has an MBA or related master's degree (preferred)
- Has worked in the technology industry for 8-10 years
- Has worked for cloud provider
- Has worked in technology marketing and/or sales at B2B software vendor(s) for 8-10 years (preferred)
- Has an entry-level computing certifications, including those in cloud (preferred)
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office products, particularly Word and PowerPoint
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A history of delivering results, individually and collaboratively, in similar roles
- A great collaborator with strong interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.