Job description / Role
• Product Owner is a professional responsible for setting, prioritizing, and accepting the work generated by a team in order to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the product.
• As Product Owner, you will gather feature requests, schedule releases and coordinates sprints.
• You should be able to identify user needs, help a customer understand a business value and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
• Your effort is important for the organization as you will need to deliver product not just according to users, but the product that helps make our organization vision reality.
• Related credited certificate in Agile methodology.
• Minimum of 12 years experience.
• Working knowledge in Jira, Confluence & Bitbucket.
• Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
• Owns the product roadmap.
• Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
• Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
• Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
• Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
• Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.