Job description / Role
Purpose: To identify, prioritize, and communicate the user stories in order to meet the business requirements and deliver the best digital solutions within the world's most ambitious and advanced energy solutions.
This is a great opportunity to be part of Saudi Vision 2030 and to deliver ground-breaking digital solutions within the Energy Industry.
* Being the single point of contact for the Project Manager and digital product development team.
* Stakeholder management and ensures progress.
* Arranging Sprint Reviews and other agile rituals with the scrum team.
* Evaluate development team's work and provide feedback.
* Work with KPIs and web analytics to improve online solutions.
* Collaborating with Information Security Lead to conduct Assessments of Security and Data Privacy
* Collaborating with Business Process Team to define how the digital solution and the business process align.
* Providing timely reports and updates to the internal customer (Water team)
* Track and monitor the performance of the product being delivered.
* Provide end-to-end project management.
* Scope project requirements and prepare the budget.
* Writing RFPs and SOWs to kick off new initiatives.
* Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
Design and Research
* Work closely with Customer Solutions, Design and Product teams.
* Manage E2E projects with a vendor working on user research, design, and implementation.
* Ensure customer-centricity and great digital solutions.
* Coordinate user testing, interviews, and other types of user research.
* Arrange presentations and similar stakeholder management.
Excellent package + benefits commensurate with experience.
* Proven track record with digital solutions and working with scrum teams.
* Proven track record working with UX research and design processes.
* In-depth understanding of how technology can help achieve business goals.
* Agile principles.
* Knowledge on Customer Centricity and Design Thinking.
* Adaptability and ability to deal with uncertainties.
* 5+ years of experience as Product Owner and/or Scrum Master.
* Preferred experience from a utility company (Energy)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.