Job description / Role
Our client is a leading travel retail company. They are currently looking to recruit a Product Pricing and Visual Merchandiser for their office in Riyadh.
• Ensure that the shop floor is fully stocked at all times and is merchandised to the highest standards as per the company merchandise layout and in line with suppliers merchandising requests.
• Ensure that all saleable stock is quickly and properly transferred from the store to the shop.
• Ensure that proper stock rotation planning is applied to all “date” sensitive merchandise. While ensuring meeting local customs regulations.
• Ensure that all stock with special storage and display requirements are properly treated.
• Ensure that all stock is properly tagged and bar-coded.
• Efficiently action any request for information from Senior Managers or Duty Supervisors.
• Action administration amendments on pricing, bar codes or plu numbers as and when instructed by the Duty Supervisor.
• Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with regard to all company documentation.
• Take part in any company stock takes as they arise.
• To comply with any other duties as assigned by the Duty Supervisor / Retail Manager.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities - Merchandiser
The Merchandiser is responsible for ensuring that all stock is:
• Transfers from the warehouse priced daily
• Periodical price changes on current stock
• Replacement of missing price tags / Barcodes
• Stock correctly priced/bar-coded
• Set the standard according to Supplier’s Visual Merchandise Guidelines
• Ensure the Planograms are readily available for sales assistants
• Daily replenishment of Tous & Mioro brands
• Support initial staff with printing of the SELs
• Ensure all SELs in place
The Merchandiser is responsible for ensuring that all shelving and fitting are maintained in good order and in safe condition.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Is product priced and displayed on the day of delivery to store?
• Are Tous & Mioro displays full?
• Are price changes completed on the day of price change?
• Are supplier’s VM guidelines adhered to?
• Are SELs in place
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience.
• Degree in Visual Merchandising or any Business course from an accredited university.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must have a good organisation skill.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering