Job description / Role
The Product Repair/Modification Technician will be a member of the AH-64E Maintenance Augmentation Team (MAT) in support of the Royal Saudi Land Forces Aviation Command customer as the Saudi AH-64D/E MAT Armament, Electrical, Avionics Technician. The Armament, Electrical, Avionics Technician is fully qualified and current in Aviation Intermediate Maintenance and Aviation Unit Maintenance (AVIM/AVUM) scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks to support the fleet.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• The MAT will receive transported aircraft and commence maintenance support, augment RSLFAC personnel in accomplishing AVIM/AVUM sustainment maintenance tasks, and provide supplemental on-the-job training to customer personnel to augment formal classroom training.
• Disassembles systems components to support the correction of failures or implement changes.
• Performs routine troubleshooting of pneumatic hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
• Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components. Inspects component before installation or usage to verify cleanliness and serviceability of components.
• Fabricates and modifies aerospace products according to specifications.
• Performs tasks associated with the safe handling of a aerospace vehicle.
• Works under general supervision.
You should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Interacts primarily with organization personnel and customers to obtain or provide information requiring some explanation or interpretation.
• Receives general supervision with basic instructions for routine work and detailed instructions for new lines of work or special assignments.
• Performs routine or standardized work, choosing from a variety of well-established options.
• Work is reviewed for soundness and overall adequacy and accuracy.
• Solves routine problems of limited scope and complexity by following established practices and procedures
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
Are you willing to relocate to Saudi Arabia?
Do you have five (5) years experience as an aircraft Armament/Electrical/Avionics/Fire Control ASE technician?
Do you have three (3) years experience as an AH-64D aircraft Armament/Electrical/Avionics/Fire Control/ASE technician?
Required - Five (5) years experience as an aircraft Electrical/Avionics/Armament/Fire Control/ASE Technician. Three (3) years experience as an AH-64D aircraft Electrical/Avionics/Armament/Fire Control/ASE Technician. Qualified by the appropriate USG armed forces aircraft avionics/armament/fire control/ASE maintenance course or civilian equivalent training. Desired - Three (3) years as a Military Service School instructor or civilian equivalent teaching experience for aircraft Electrical/Avionics/Armament/Fire Control/ASE Technicians.
Other job related information
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Pay and benefits are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. Relocation benefits are available. SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES MUST BE SAUDI NATIONALS OR BE ABLE TO OBTAIN AND MAINTAIN LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN SAUDI ARABIA FOR CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT. THE COMPANY WILL SUPPORT THE EMPLOYEE AND ADMINISTER THE IMMIGRATION PROCESS, BUT THE CANDIDATE IS ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE TO OBTAIN LEGAL AUTHORIZATION AS SUCH AUTHORIZATION IS DETERMINED BY SAUDI ARABIA BASED ON THE APPLICANT'S EDUCATION AND PERSONAL BACKGROUND. This job may be level B or level C and will determined by the level of experience and qualifications of the selected candidate, in relation to the scope and responsibility of the position.
About the Company
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defence, space and security systems. In the UK, we employ people across numerous sites, and were growing. Our long relationship with the UK aerospace industry, Armed Forces and commercial aviation sector dates back more than 75 years. Today, the UK remains a critically important market and supplier base, as well as a source of some of the world's most inventive technology partners.
We offer many career paths in fields such as engineering, aircraft assembly, communications systems, maintenance and defence equipment, and manufacture and supply of aerostructure components.
Join us and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.