Job description / Role
The Engineered Systems Products Sales Manager will be responsible for implementing the company’s strategy and sales plan in the assigned region through generating growth and managing existing customer base in all phases of the selling cycle with emphasis on selling the value of Suez Water Technologies & Solutions (SWTS) Products portfolio, including membranes and filters, skid mounted equipment and other SWTS products, serving our direct and indirect sales channels in Saudi and other territories as required and assigned by the company.
· Bachelor’s in engineering or similar
· Minimum of 5 to 8 years of technical experience in water/waste treatment field.
· 3 to 5 year's commercial/sales experience preferably in the Saudi water market
· Demonstrated ability to manage in matrix environment/organization and working as a team member
· Demonstrated ability to meet schedule commitments
· Ability to develop relationships at all levels of customer organization
· Strong communication and leadership skills
· Experience working with senior client representatives, government officials.
· Ability to travel to meet customers within the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region without any restrictions
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Fluent in English
· Enhanced computer skills, MS Office. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
· Ability to navigate through a global and regional matrix structure
· Ability to prioritize multi-faceted, fast paced job tasks
· Local customer base and market experience
· High proficiency in using applicable membrane modelling software
About the Company
SUEZ offers the most comprehensive set of chemical and equipment solutions and services available.
By 2050, global trends predict the global population to grow by 3B and global water demand to increase by 55%. Technology innovation and expertise are crucial to helping the world overcome these challenges. SUEZ’s Water Technologies & Solutions has the expertise to solve our customers’ toughest water and process challenges wherever they occur.
We provide our customers with technology, expertise, and predictive analytics to enhance their water, wastewater, and process productivity in areas such as: Industrial wastewater, Process chemicals, Municipal solutions, Zero liquid discharge, Desalination technology and Monitoring & control.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||23 Jul|
Wholesale / B2B Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||17 Jul|
Retail Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||17 Jul|
Business Development Manager
Country After Sales Manager
Kuwait Automotive Imports Co (KAICO)
|Saudi Arabia||16 Sep|