A Leading Medical Solutions Company In The Middle East
Job description / Role
A leading Regional medical solutions company servicing a wide range of private, governmental hospitals and medical centers throughout the Middle East healthcare community. We are present in the GCC and Levant areas, dedicated to the fervent pursuit of providing surgeons in the region with the best up-to-date surgical/medical products through creative plans and educational programs with the aim of securing patients’ safety and lowering their operative risks.
Each of our team members contributes directly to our company’s growth and success, as we continuously seek to deliver value-added services to the hospitals. We are looking for talented Product Specialist to join our teams.
The main responsibilities of Product Specialist are as follows:
• Sell and promote high-end surgical solutions to public and private hospitals in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
• Meet with existing and potential clients and HCP’s (e.g., physicians, nurses, purchasing etc.) to identify their clinical needs, goals and constraints related to patient care and to discuss and demonstrate how our product portfolio can help them achieve their goals.
• Visit hospitals, Doctors, attend surgeries and meetings as necessary to build strong, ethical, and sustainable business relations with key OR Personnel to facilitate workflow inside the selected hospitals, assist them on daily basis on how to use the products in the most efficient way by performing continuous in-services in the OR
• Attend clinical procedures in labs and operating theatre in hospital accounts.
• Partner with Doctors to provide the best surgical solutions for patients.
• Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned Healthcare establishments, and provide solutions for their needs.
• Present products to Healthcare professionals across the region in hospitals through educational activities, congresses, symposiums etc.
• Organize training activities and deliver clinical training programs to Health Care Professionals as well as hospital staff (Nurses etc.).
• Identify new accounts and sales opportunities.
• Execute and follow through MSS sales and marketing strategy to increase market presence and market share in KSA.
• Coordinate evaluations of new products with healthcare professionals
• Monitor tender deliveries and work closely with MOH hospitals to increase consumption
• Monitor and analyze marketing data and channel to HOD and Marketing team.
• Negotiate prices, terms of sales, service agreements with clients ensuring sales maintain high margins.
• Compile and maintain a client database that includes appropriate client information and contacts on CRM or ERP.
• Respond to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working and collaborating with other departments to develop optimal solutions.
• Spend at least 95% of working time in the market
• Any other task or project related to sales or otherwise as requested by HOD and management.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Nursing or any other related field to medicine.
• 3 to 4 years of sales experience in healthcare industry, medical devices industry are a plus
• Sales / Negotiations Techniques
• Delivers sales process
• Sales in the healthcare industry
• Networking skills
About the Company
A leading medical solutions company in the Middle East.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||3 Jun|
Sales Manager - Consumables - KSA National
Medical Representative - KSA National
Service Engineer (Medical Devices)
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE