Job description / Role
• Responsible for sales and marketing operations in the appointed territory and customers.
• Conducting thorough market research, which may include taking surveys, doing desktop research, sending emails, and making calls, and even attending product launches of competitors.
• Exceeding the business budget and plans.
• Working closely with customers for the tenders and to increase the winning probability.
• Maximize sales of products and increase market share of the products.
• Achieve sales targets in the designated territory while meeting all Company’s requirement.
• Maintain accurate coverage of designated territory and ensure full compliance with CRM reporting requirements, in line with Company policy guidelines.
• Conduct customer segmentation in line with the Company’s guidelines to ensure target customers are approached with the optimal tools and frequency and provided with best-in-class customer service.
• Maintain the customer database up to date to ensure full understanding of customer needs to be able to timely fulfil them.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest products information and clinical data provided by the company.
• Present and discuss the data with healthcare professionals during face-to-face meetings and/or group presentations.
• Maintain knowledge of new developments in the healthcare system anticipating potential opportunities and risks on the business and adapt strategy accordingly to help in shaping the healthcare environment.
• Support the Brand Strategy and identifies new opportunities which will drive business.
• Conduct ongoing market analysis including Market, Competitive, and Business Intelligence.
• Understand customers and market insights to ensure achievement of short-term and long-term business objectives.
• Develop and enhance the contact network with Leading Specialists.
• Build sustainable positive relationships with target customers and different stakeholders.
• Answering all product-related questions in a polite manner and addressing queries promptly.
• Collaborating and strategizing with the business and engineering teams.
• Attending workshops and refresher courses in sales and marketing.
• Planning and assisting with new product launches and events.
• Performing product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders.
• Developing business plans, key account plans and implementing them as per the directions of the National Sales manager.
• Able to communicate and negotiate effectively.
• Strong drive to get results.
• Ability to plan and organize calls/ meetings with key customers as per alignment with management.
• Bachelor's degree
• 2 years minimum experience
• Valid driving license-KSA
• Arabic Speaking mandatory
• Minimum of 1-year experience in derma/aesthetic
About the Company
Arabian Medical Enterprises ARAMED LLC is specialized in the field of Medical Aesthetics, Alternative Laser Treatment and Advanced Medical Solution fields. ARAMED was established in 2003 in the UAE with the intention to expand to the GCC market. After achieving solid, and strategic development in the UAE market. Driven by a unique team of management, ARAMED is determined to become a market leader in all product lines and achieve growth by both intensive and integrative growth strategies. We are keen to become the source of trust and advice for this business field by implementing well-crafted marketing techniques and programs.
ARAMED is entering its 17th year of operation. Its products have been well received, and marketing will be key to the development of brand and product awareness as well as the growth of the customer base. ARAMED possesses fair information about the market and knows a good deal about the common attributes of the most prized customers. This information will be leveraged to better understand who is served, what their specific needs are, and how ARAMED can better communicate with them.