Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
Lead Duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for availability of Middle East application services, both for Front and back office services.
• Ensure business application systems are developed, maintained, and supported in order to achieve efficient and effective delivery of services.
• Manage application configuration and upgrades, problem analysis and resolution for complex application problems, engaging vendors and L3 support teams as required.
• Manage application projects providing technical and project management input as required.
• Improve application functionality and performance and provide suggestions for system and business improvements.
• Manage relationships with vendors and outsourced suppliers for local applications.
• Develop procedures and documentation for application support and build application support model and documentation.
• Maintain the Application support team SLAs.
• System configuration, scripting and user admin according to application needs.
• Delivery of management reports on application and system performance.
• Support creation of end user training documentation and arrange third party training.
• Ensure compliance with information security policy for in scope applications.
• Plan and test disaster recovery plans for in scope applications.
• Manage incident queues and lead on problem resolution and escalation.
• Partake in Major Incident teams as required.
• Responsible for overarching portfolio of applications, release management, outages and upgrades.
• Manage testing activities for in scope applications, and responsible for creation of testing plans and UAT sign offs.
• Participate in stakeholder SLA reviews Technical Skills.
• IT delivery and management tools: Azure DevOps, Service Now, Share point, MS Teams, kanbanchi.
• IT Service Support and Management tools: Service Now or Familiar tools.
Qualifications Education Level:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar.
• More than 4 years of experience.
Integration and middleware:
• Mulesoft, API's and Native.
• Database Knowledge.
• Cloud computing services: Azure, GCP, AWS.
• SDLC Understanding.
• Business Operating Solutions: SAP, Oracle, Workday, Salesforce.
• Unit testing /QA.
• Service Level Management Soft Skills.
• Excels in developing and maintaining strong stakeholder.
• relationships across the business both locally and regionally.
• Proactive and organised with excellent time management skills.
• Thorough with an eye for detail.
• Passionate about client service.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Strong work-team ethic.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.