Job description / Role
Lead in the design and development of Process Cooling Chillers, including development of new models / series and / or customized units as per market & customer requirements in order to meet the needs of the customer leading to sales.
• A Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 6 years experience in Design and Development of Process Cooling Chillers at an engineering firm.
• With sound knowledge in the different principles and standards related to the design and development of water and air cooled based Process Cooling Chillers.
• Knowledge in the manufacturing and prototype testing process.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, AutoCAD or other relevant design Systems and ERP systems.
• An understanding of the manufacturing processes and the quality standards are preferred.
• Good Communication skills in English (Arabic an advantage)
• With good Analytical and Conceptual skills.
• Results oriented, innovative.
About the Company
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, Zamil Industrial Investment Company (Zamil Industrial) is a leading manufacturing and fabrication group that provides products, engineering systems and services for the construction industry. Its product portfolio includes pre-engineered steel buildings (PEB), structural steel products, air conditioning systems, air cooled heat exchangers, district cooling and utility services, process equipment, transmission and telecom towers, open web joists and steel decks, process furnaces products, aerated and precast concrete products, architectural glass processing, fiberglass insulation and engineered plastic foams solutions.
The company sells its products in more than 90 countries with manufacturing facilities in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Austria, India, Vietnam and Italy.
Zamil Industrial employs more than 10,000 people in 55 countries and derives 30% of its revenues from outside Saudi Arabia.