Job description / Role
• Oversee the advancement of production needs for companies portfolio of live events
• Manage the vision, planning, and production for all technical, A/V, fabrication and digital print.
• Create and maintain a high performance work environment characterised by positive leadership and a strong team orientation.
• Build strong partnerships with the local suppliers, vendors, and clients.
• Clearly communicate production ideas for projects and set appropriate priorities.
• Prepare budgets and coordinate with other departments to assure maximum services and resources and maintain records, reports and inventories.
• Develop and supervise full-time production staff according to company policies and International standard, oversee the hiring, scheduling, and evaluation of freelance hires and crew
• A minimum of 10 years of experience working in event production management and/or technical production.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience supervising professional event production staff, technicians and general freelance
• Minimum of 5 years of experience demonstrating a working knowledge of live audio engineering
About the Company
Event Lab is a UAE-based event solutions agency founded in 2013 by Murad Shisha and Nadim Jamal. As freelancers themselves, they saw a genuine shortage of representation among the freelance community in the region and decided to take matters into their own hands.
And so, Event Lab was born - a unique platform of support and services for freelancers and clients alike. In less than 2 years, they've assembled a vast and quality-driven database of independent professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds, in addition to an intimate understanding of the region.
Event Lab is the solutions and resourcing partner for events agencies around the GCC. We support the scoping, pitching and execution of events by supplementing in-house resources with knowledgeable and experienced events professionals. With an extensive background throughout the region, we can communicate effectively in English and Arabic to ensure that suppliers, talent and crew can engage and coordinate efficiently while keeping your event on budget and to the highest of standards.