Job description / Role
• Direct and coordinate production, processing of products and distribution to all company restaurants
• Develop budgets and approve expenditures for supplies, materials, and human resources and to ensuring that materials, labor and equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets
• Review processing schedules and production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, and duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints
• Initiate and coordinate inventory and cost control programs
• Prepare and maintain production reports and personnel records
• Set and monitor product standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing during processing,
• Develop and implement production tracking and quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, and other operational reports, to detect production problems
• Support and facilitate new products production
• Conduct R&D for current menu
• Monitoring/Assessing performance of individuals, to make improvements and take corrective action
• Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
• Maintaining the daily lab analysis reports and taking corrective action
• Ensure the implementation of the recording and recall system
• Ensure the implementation of the international field certificates ISO 22000 & HACCP.
• University Qualifications: B tech in food technology,BSC in food technology,masters in food technology
• Nature and length of previous experience: 5-8
• Age Range: 28-37
• Gender Preference: male
• Language Fluency: english,Arabic
• Current Location: Saudi Arabia
About the Company
TAZA Company is a fast food company registered under the Ministry of Commerce and Investment, Saudi Arabia. We have 22 branches currently in three cities. 12 in Taif, 2 in Makkah, 3 in Yanbu, 2 in Madinah and 2 in Khamis.
The major products of TAZA are chicken breast, nuggets, burgers and sandwiches.
We specialized in food manufacturing, our commitment as a team that to work with a principles among with specific plan and best materials. Fresh materials with a validity of two days and best frozen materials makes us different, also we care to keep distinctive work environment with a given name Taza family.
We have future vision to expand to other part of Saudi Arabia in the coming years.
Operations Manager - Food Business
Quality Manager (Chocolate Tenth of Ramadan Plant) CTOR
General Manager - Manufacturing
Production and Maintenance Supervisor - Beverage Manufacturing
Nahawand Medical Supplies
|Saudi Arabia||26 Apr|